2015-2016 Fast Track
May 12, 2015
9:00 AM - to conclusion
Teleconference (How to participate)
Chair: Sandy Shaughnessy
Program Manager: Sarah Stage
- Executive Director, Ocala Civic Theatre, Ocala, Florida
- Serves on the board of directors of the Florida Theatre Conference and the Tourist Development Council's Marketing & Grant Committee (Marion County), and is a member of the City of Ocala's Racial Harmony Task Force
- Past President of the American Association of Community Theatre; member of SunTrust Banks' Marion County Board of Directors
- Program Manager for the Individual Artist Fellowship Program, Professional Development Workshops for Individual Artists, and the Division's Citizens Support Organization, Citizens for Florida Arts, Inc.
- Previously served as Gallery Director for Florida Craftsmen, Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Florida State University
- Executive Director, Florida CraftArt, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Previously, Executive Director, ArtCenter Manatee; Bradenton, Florida
- Academic Dean, International Academy of Design and Technology, Tampa, FL
- Master of Science, Textiles, Florida State University